Poliwogg provides you the opportunity to invest where your passions are – in companies that are developing the cures and therapies for tomorrow.
Health investment opportunities will range from therapeutic and diagnostic companies to devices, health IT and new health delivery methods. Poliwogg has outstanding sector knowledge and network connections by principals to companies and major foundations that will ensure strong deal flow.
Poliwogg’s vetting of companies will include:
- Scientific and clinical feasibility
- Market potential
- Budget and fair use of proceeds
- Significant level of external third party funding from either government, foundations, or venture capitalists
- Management experience
- Careful structuring of deals – for instance, capital raise tied to attaining meaningful clinical milestones to reduce investment risk
See Healthcare Portfolio
High Yield Assets
Historically low yields on traditional fixed-income investments have created a large and growing market for safe and stable yield instruments. Poliwogg is currently researching yield opportunities in consumer finance, alternative energy, real estate and specialty corporate finance. Important considerations are credit quality, cash yield, and term.
See High Yield Assets Portfolio
Poliwogg provides opportunities for companies to raise capital from accredited investors under Regulation D. If you would like to submit your company information for review please use the submission form below to start the process.
Private investment marketing and other broker-dealer services are currently offered through a partnership with SDDCO Brokerage Advisors, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC ("SDDCO-BA"). Poliwogg and its affiliates are independent and unaffiliated with SDDCO-BA. All such services offered by Poliwogg-associated persons are done so in their capacities as registered representatives of SDDCO-BA.
Raise Money for My Company
Poliwogg is an online marketplace
Poliwogg is an online marketplace that matches young companies with sophisticated investors. Poliwogg is currently in the process of applying to become a registered broker-dealer with FINRA. Until such time as its application is approved, Poliwogg has entered into a strategic partnership with SDDCo-BA, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC) to serve as broker of record for all Poliwogg offerings.
Poliwogg will provide or facilitate:
- Opportunity for companies to raise, under Regulation A+, up to $50 million from accredited investors through an online marketplace
- Indications of Interest, allowing matching of investment supply to demand
- Investment units that will be right-sized for portfolio development for a larger audience of investors
- General solicitations of small public offering transactions
These activities will give rise to additional service opportunities:
- Creation of themed baskets in shares of financed companies
- Secondary market-making in shares of financed companies
Who We Are What We Do Our Blog, News & Events
I want to: